Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. Bisnode is in the midst of a transformational journey, and alongside our high dedicated and professional employees, it is critical that we enhance and simplify how our customers experience our products and services to grow the business successfully and to be relevant to our customers and the market.
The Customer Experience team is the voice of our users! We bring customer perspective in the development cycle and make sure that Bisnode is driven by customer needs. We ensure that our services are presented through great design and are easy-to-use.
We are looking for an exceptional, open-minded and creative visual designer to join Bisnode.
Your focus is visual design working in close collaboration with our UX manager, researcher, fellow designers and product management to drive UX capabilities, across all Bisnode markets, articulating value added components to our portfolio. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team and cooperate with amazing colleagues from around Europe: Join us on our exciting journey!
What you'll do:
- Provide unique design solutions and define how digital tools are laid out, develop and maintain attractive and accessible user interfaces and brand integrity
- Design each element, screen or page with which a user interacts, ensuring that the UI visually communicates the path that a UX interaction designer has laid out.
- Create a cohesive style guide ensuring a consistent design language across the products and countries.
- Maintain consistency in visual elements and behaviour based on Bisnode’s visual identity.
Need to have:
- Experience in successfully working on a customer centric initiative, via a well-defined user and customer experience agenda
- Mind-blowing knowledge and experience of tools like Axure, Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Attention to detail, exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to interact with our customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience in operating in an international matrix organization
- Openness for travelling within Europe as part of the role
- Degree in Visual Design or similar field
How to apply
Send your application and CV to email@example.com
Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For additional information about the role, please contact our UX Lead:
Rosa Gudjonsdottir at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions about the recruitment process please contact:
Group HR Manager Hanna Klint at email@example.com
Group Bisnode is currently active in 18 European countries and is one of Europe's leading providers of business information. Overall we are about 2 100 employees. Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication in helping our customers make better decisions. At Bisnode, you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas which we highly believe enriches our business. Read more about Bisnode