Bisnode is pioneering smart data and analytics to enable our customers to make smart decisions. We are constantly enhancing and reinventing our products and services to grow the business and maximise our the benefits we can provide our customers in a fast growing market
The Customer Experience team is the voice of our customers. We bring their perspective into product development and make sure that Bisnode is driven by customer needs. We ensure that our services create value and are a compelling, delightful and usable experience for our customers.
We are looking for an exceptional, open-minded and creative UX Designer to join Bisnode.
You will be responsible for designing the user experience for our international Risk & Credit core product “Bisnode RiskGuardian Suite”. In this role, you will cooperate with our UX manager, UX researcher, visual designer, developers and product managers to design an outstanding customer experience. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team with amazing colleagues from around Europe: Join us on our exciting journey!
What you´ll do:
- Translating complex product requirements into user flows, concepts, and designs
- Identifying interaction and design patterns that can be used to ensure a consistent user experience
- Participating in product research and analysis while always striving to know the customers for which you are designing
- Iteratively creating and refining low to high-fidelity prototypes
- Develop and maintain attractive and accessible user interfaces
You´ll need to have:
- Degree in Design, Interaction Design Human Factors, HCI, Communications, Social science or similar field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in UX design
- Experience in successfully working on customer centric initiatives and a solid understanding of user experience, user research, information architecture, interaction design and UI design
- Familiarity with UI patterns
- Experience in producing wireframes, high level UX designs and prototypes
- Very good knowledge in a variety of state-of-the-art design, prototyping, and other UX tools like Sketch and InVision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and ability to interact with internal stakeholders and customers
- Experience in operating in an international organization and openness for occasionally travelling within Europe as part of the role
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
For additional information about the role, please contact our Group Director of User Experience, Anders Jacobsson at email@example.com