We're looking for a Senior UX Designer to join us at Bisnode!
Here at Bisnode you will drive the end to end product perspective through our product discovery and delivery process, defining real customer problems, formulating hypotheses and create prototypes and other ways to test them. You'll be working together with other great designers, product managers, marketeers and developers to create new concepts, and optimize features with focus on the value creation and end to end customer experience.
You will be focusing on the value creation and customer experience for Bisnode's market leading core product InfoTorg. InfoTorg is a pioneer in the modern Business Information area and one of Sweden's most successful online services.
Through InfoTorg users can access detailed information in several areas to help them complete their day-to-day tasks, e.g. advising bank clients, make decisions of public economic support and welfare, selling and buying cars and other vehicles, conducting law-regulated compliance administration and verifying data on individuals and companies to make fact-based decisions.
InfoTorg has over 50 000 users and has continuously been developed over the last 20 years. The service has several thousand customers in many industries, e.g. Bank and Insurance, Professional services, Municipalities and Government agencies. We are now investing to modernize and further develop InfoTorg to provide even more value to our customers.
You and your experience
What you'll do:
- Work in close collaboration with the product manager through our product development process, pushing our business forward.
- Formulate and validate key hypotheses for the product through prototypes, target customer interviews and business experiments.
- Design User experiences and communication concepts through prototypes, wireframes and or other relevant artefacts.
- Interview target customers and discover insights and develop ideas thru co-creation and ordering quantitative surveys when needed.
- Run workshops in cross functional groups based on e.g. business model canvas, design studio workshop format, customer journeys and value proposition canvas.
- Degree in Design, Service Design, Interaction Design, User EPEROIENCE Design, Human Factors, HCI, Communications or similar field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in UX design or similar field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English with ability to interact with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Experience in successfully working on customer centric initiatives and a solid understanding of user experience, user research, interaction design and UI design.
- Experience in doing interviews, gathering customer insights and facilitating workshops.
- Experience in producing prototypes, wireframes, high level UX designs, customer journeys.
- Experience in successfully presenting and implementing design solutions with stakeholders and developers.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It's time for you to make yours!
Your home base will be in the UX team in Stockholm and you will work in a multi-disciplinary team with amazing colleagues. This is a full-time employment starting as soon as possible.
We ask you to provide a portfolio of work as a PDF or website link.
For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process please contact recruiting manager, Anders Jacobsson, Group director of User Experience - email@example.com
Please not that due to holidays we will get back to you in August.
Bisnode in short
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Bisnode – data to drive you forward.