You are truly passionate about making sure customer needs are met, coaching your team forward and about driving change. You are excited about concrete results, taking businesses to a higher level and readily combine strategic perspectives with hands-on operational execution.
Concretely, this job is about:
- Developing, improving, and strengthening Bisnodes´ sales capability through effective sales support and thereby establishing forward-looking customer relationships through positive and value-adding interactions
- Elevating sales excellence and overall business performance within Operations and throughout Bisnode
- Promoting high customer satisfaction and loyalty through expediting our sales processes, achieving high-quality order completion and positive interactions with significant customer impact
- Building a world class support organization that serves our sales staff and assists them in developing a positive, value-adding growth environment
- Contributing to the sales process and therby also improving customer service and delivery quality operating model - enhancing Bisnodes´ competitive positioning
You and your experience
Your assignment is to effectively organize, structure and develop the Sales Support unit and its mission in alignment with the company´s overall strategy and objectives. You will be in charge of processes, systems and ways of working including the governance of key routines and sales support flows. In addition to managing the sales oriented operation the role also encompasses quality measures, continuous improvement, automation, business development and projects.
In order to successfully deliver on assignment objectives, we believe we are looking for an individual that is driven, results oriented, takes the initiative, and reacts positively to new challenges. You’re structured but more importantly thrives on improving structure, you’re responsible and dedicated, and have the capability to inspire and engage teams and employees as well as impact and exert influence also outside the immediate area of responsibility.
You likely have experience from similar roles in a technically oriented field/business where you´ve achieved results through improving value-chain and process flows in close cooperation with sales activities and sales personnel, and you’re most definitely very customer service and customer quality oriented. Given the transformational journey you will also be asked to contribute at a strategic and holistic level both regarding support and operational development which requires solid business acumen and significant analytical skills. You should be well versed at dealing with variability, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity in a way that flexibly and forcefully takes the business forward.
- IT-system awareness, user knowledge and overall understanding. Capacity to leverage IT to automate manual processes and drive efficiencies
- Use of metrics, reporting and analysis ingrained in common working set-up
- Experience from project management, improvement initiatives, continuous improvement, quality management and transformation
- University education, or similar, with preference for engineering, economics, business, etc.
- Swedish, English and possibly other languages
- Solid understanding of improvement methods such as Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, QA, VSM, CI, ISO 9001, BPM, etc.
- Experience from working in a cross-border matrix set-up. Capacity to influence even in situations without formal authority
As Sales Support Manager in Operations you are responsible for a team of 18-25 employees including 2 Team Managers. The role includes accountability for results, budget, and personnel responsibility. Additionally, you will be in charge of other leaders, accentuating the need for coaching, supporting, developing leadership traits. The Sales Support Manager reports to the Operations Director and is part of the Operations Leadership Team. Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours! If you want to know more about the position and the opportunities at Bisnode you’re invited to contact Jerker Olsson, Operations Director, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +46 (0) 73 158 52 51. Please register your application by using the apply button below ( not via e-mail). We will manage a continuous selection and recruitment process. We look forward to your application!
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.