Group Analytics will aspire to both transform and integrate our offering. First, we will enable our customers to utilize and realize the power of big data analytics; to draw conclusions on deeper insights, support actual decisions, and become an integrated part of their work. Second, we will gradually move to doing things once and to roll-out services and products, to benefit all our markets and customers.
Group Analytics now seeks a highly experienced and dedicated Sales Engagement Manager, who will be driving sales enablement and customer engagement of our Big Data Analytics solutions and capabilities in the Nordic markets.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Co-owned sales pipeline with the markets and ensure a steady funnel of projects at each stage of sales cycle.
- Development and operationalization of sales enablement. This involves developing a schedule for sales connect, customer connect and take over the sales process from one of the key initiatives stand point.
- Enablement of our sales teams on Big Data offerings. To help them understand and articulate business value of Bisnode Big Data Analytics proposal to the customers.
- Tight alignment and collaboration with Bisnode Sales teams as well as with involved customers, ensuring a customer focused approach.
- Participation in development of sales materials including formal quotations, sales presentations and use-cases.
- Collecting customer feedback and market trends and passing it to our development teams to ensure that the offerings are relevant in terms of pricing and features.
- As a Sales Engagement Manager you will engage with the sales teams in the Nordic markets and drive sells of this group offerings. You will be traveling up to 50% of your time across Bisnode Nordics markets.
To succeed, you must be able to work well with Sales and Consulting colleagues as well as with the data scientists. Experience in solutions sells and IT technology for businesses will be a key to success. You must be able to attract and inspire Bisnode Sales teams, which consists of highly talented people but not experienced in selling Big Data Analytics solutions. Furthermore, you must possess the understanding of proactive alignment of stakeholders and partners cross an international organization, ensuring and encouraging collaboration.
- Master’s degree in business administration, or equivalent.
- Passionate about Big Data and Advanced Analytics, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in establishing value and translating it into effective solution-based proposal.
- Exciting track record in sales enablement activities and/or customer project management.
- Proven track record of establishing and developing long-term customer relationships.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated and result oriented individual who is comfortable with ambiguous tasks and relatively fast paced project environment.
- Open-minded personality.
- Relationship building skills.
- Flexibility to travel (up to 50% of time)
How to apply
Please send your application and CV no later than 26 June 2017 to email@example.com.
Please don´t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
Group Bisnode is currently active in 18 European countries and is one of Europe's leading providers of business information. Overall we are about 2 100 employees. Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication in helping our customers make better decisions. At Bisnode, you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas which we highly believe enriches our business. Read more about Bisnode