Are you an experienced project manager with technical and driving skills? We are now looking for a Project Manager to join Data Sweden at our headquarter in Stockholm.
Life with us
Our data is the core of our offering and excellent data is our key competitive advantage. One of the cornerstones of our strategy is our ability to collect, match, enrich, analyze and integrate data. Our ambition is to increase the amount and types of content we collect and handle, and to leverage it in new ways, through matching, linkages and analytics.
Data SE is undergoing a transformation journey. We’re focusing on making our data easy accessible in new modern platforms and aligning to a more Group oriented organization with extensive collaboration. In parallel we are maintaining the daily deliveries to ensure our existing businesses.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Project manager in data related projects such as new development, maintenance, product and customer specific issues.
- Ownership of projects ensuring that deliverables, budget and quality are met.
- Effectively communicating and collaborating with all stakeholders in assigned projects/program. Ensuring relevant reporting and documentation from projects/program.
- Pro-actively and systematically look for “best practice” in the area within the Bisnode Group.
- Assignments range from locally Swedish to Bisnode group wide.
- Proven record of managing projects.
- Effective leader and problem solver, willing to take responsibility, with a 'can-do' attitude and a strong desire to meet objectives.
- Excellent communication skills (both in English and Swedish), inter-personal skills and have the ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
- Experience from the information industry is a plus.
- University degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
How to apply
Please send your application and CV to Carina Eliasson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Solna, Sweden
For more information, please contact:
Carina Eliasson, email@example.com, +46 70 327 2187
Apply no later than the 25th of August 2017.