We are now looking for a person who want to join our office in Solna and become our next Product Marketing Manager. Smart data is the intangible gold of our time. In today's digital overload, it is more important than ever to be able to process, analyze and understand data. We are dedicated to deliver insights to help our customers to make smart decisions.
Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication to helping our customers make better decisions. In our organization you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas which we highly believe enriches our business. It is when all co-workers contribute with their strengths that Bisnode can progress as a company.
About the department
Our Group Product Management organization has responsibility to understand our customers, to design and realize our product portfolio internally and externally. Our mission is to create a profound understanding of our customer’s businesses and requirements, while scaling our core platform of Smart Data into profitable products.
We are looking for a candidate who are passionate about the possibilities of Smart Data and want to be a part of shaping today's most exciting industry. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key resource within the Group Product Management - Risk & Credit organization, to enable us to raise our competitive position on the local market.
Key areas of responsibility
The main purpose of this position is to work with Product Marketing & Sales Enablement in line with Bisnode’s objectives. As a Product Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities include defining product positioning, messaging, Go-To-Market planning, Sales Enablement execution, and close cooperation with Product Managers, MarCom and Sales Teams.
- Support Bisnode’s business objectives to increase revenue and improve profitability.
- Work closely together with the Product Managers to ensure business area plans, priorities and revenue targets are being implemented.
- Develop product positioning and messaging targeted for specific customer segments and major customers.
- Make sure sales collateral follow themes and visual guidelines as well as supports Bisnode’s strategies.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of solutions and products to the sales team and develop sales collateral and tools that support the selling process of Bisnodes offering.
- Train sales team on best use of product marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Collaborate with sales, sales management and other key stakeholders to identify sales process improvement opportunities and increase sell-in productivity.
- Develop high impact stories about our customers that results in case studies, best sales practice sharing and presentations
- Review and maintain sales materials and tools, ensuring it is current, relevant and easily consumed through the best and most appropriate technology and collaboration tools. e.g. SharePoint, Yammer, Salesforce etc.
- Ongoing tracking and analysis of key competitors and emerging competitive threats and trends within the Risk & Credit business.
- Be an active contributor in Go-To-Market and product marketing projects.
- Minimum three years’ experience in marketing, sales or product marketing positions with a strong experience of producing or presenting sales materials, and implementing of Go-To-Market programs.
- Minimum three years of experience in B2B product/services marketing/sales within the IT/Financial/Services sectors.
- Experience of project management is a plus.
- Master Degree/Diploma in marketing, business administration or advertising preferable.
- Communicator: You possess strong oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English and enjoy working with sales teams and customers
- Service oriented and strong "hands-on" attitude.
- A strong self-motivation and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Project management and leadership skills.
- Well-developed analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and interest in working in teams.
Please apply no later than 2017-09-10 by sending your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
For additional information about the position please contact:
Executive Search Consultant Jesper Svärding, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Researcher Matilda Segelström, matilda.segelström@headagent.se
Bisnode is cooperating with recruitment agency Head Agent.