Join our GPM Information Team!
To further strengthen our GPM Information team we are looking to recruit a Product Manager.
GPM Information is responsible for a portfolio of Business Information products, of which InfoTorg is the largest. We have a large group of clients in many different industries in both the business and public sector.
We are currently transforming our product offering to make it more modern and in line with our customer’s needs and expectations. The products are developed according to Bisnode Target Architecture, using common group components such as Bisnode UI and API Gateway. We have a strong focus on developing our offering to be successful in a business environment where customers pursue strategies such as Robotic Process Automation and API-first.
As Product Manager in the GPM Information team you will be responsible for one or more products in the team portfolio, including InfoTorg.
You will be responsible for managing the products in the assigned portfolio through the product life cycle and meeting revenue and profitability targets. The role includes the following tasks:
- Develop product strategies and product vision.
- Analyze product performance and market development (revenue, cost, customer needs, market trends).
- Identify business opportunities and develop business cases.
- Plan and coordinate product development in close cooperation with our Tech team. Creating, designing and building new products and functionality (incl. Requirements planning, development management, testing, marketing and launching products).
- Plan and coordinate marketing and sales campaigns in cooperation with our MarCom team.
- Plan and coordinate product decommissioning.
- Train and support other Bisnode departments in product related issues (Sales, IT, Operations, Marketing etc.)
- Manage issues related to product marketing, sales enablement, commercial model and pricing.
- Manage and participate in process development projects to improve team and GPM efficiency.
What is expected from you?
You have experience from product management, project management and business development. You are passionate about the world of data, analytics and digitalization.
As a person, you are business-oriented, collaborative, analytical and enjoy change. You are a skilled professional and problem-solver with a positive can-do attitude and experience from working in cross-functional teams.
You have an academic degree in one of the following areas Business/Engineering/Computer science/Information systems, excellent English language skills and at least 2 years of work experience. We recruit and interview continuously, so please don’t wait to apply.
Please attach your CV and a short cover letter to your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!