We're looking for a Product Designer, but your background may very well be as a strategic UX designer or a Service Designer with UX experience. Help us push the limits by developing new exciting data, analytics and AI based products for the real time world!
You have great skills for designing modern products (Service design and UX) with a portfolio to show for it. As a Product Designer at Bisnode you will drive the end to end product perspective through our product discovery process, defining real customer problems, formulating hypotheses and ways to test them. You'll be working together with other great designers, product managers, marketeers and developers to create new concepts, and optimize features with focus on the value creation and end to end customer experience.
It would be great if you have a broad profile and have experience of strategic design work, design thinking as well as an expertise in usability and the ability to be hands on, producing prototypes and design materials, knowing that sometimes the details is what is the most important, always willing to test everything with the customers. This is a full-time employment starting as soon as possible. Sounds interesting? Let us know below.
What you'll do:
- Work in close collaboration with the product manager through our product development process, pushing our business forward
- Formulate and validate key hypotheses for the product through prototypes, target customer interviews and business experiments
- Work with our innovation processes and create new concepts and product ideas
- Plan screening and recruitment of target customers
- Interview target customers and discover insights and develop ideas thru co-creation and ordering quantitative surveys when needed
- Run workshops in cross functional groups based on e.g. business model canvas and value proposition canvas
- Gather and share customer insights, hypothesis and ideas throughout Bisnode through facilitation of workshops
- Prepare customer journeys, service blueprints
- Design User experiences and communication concepts through prototypes, wireframes and or other relevant artefacts
- Build buy-in and collaboration from the relevant Key stakeholders across the Bisnode Group
- You don't have to have skills for visual design even though having the understanding for what works really helps a lot
- Be ready to occasionally travel within Europe to do Product Discovery work in any of our 19 markets
- Degree in Design, Service Design, Interaction Design, Human Factors, HCI, Communications, Social science or similar field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in UX design or Service Design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish and ability to interact with internal stakeholders and customers
- Experience in operating in an international organization and openness for occasionally short travelling within Europe as part of the role
- Experience in successfully working on customer centric initiatives and a solid understanding of user experience, user research, interaction design and UI design
- Experience in doing interviews and gathering customer insights
- Experience in producing prototypes, wireframes, high level UX designs, customer journeys
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Experience in successfully presenting and implementing design solutions with stakeholders and developers
Show, don't tell.
Applicants must provide a portfolio of work as a PDF or website link.
For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process please contact recruiting manager, Anders Jacobsson, Director of UX - firstname.lastname@example.org
Product development in the Risk and Credit product team
You will be focusing on the the value creation and customer experience for our international Risk & Credit core product Bisnode RiskGuardian Suite. In this area there is also a new and exciting growth bet product within automation of decisions. In this role, you will cooperate with our UX manager, UX researcher, visual designer, developers and product managers to design an outstanding customer experience. Your home base will be in the UX team in Stockholm but you will work in a multi-disciplinary team with amazing colleagues from around Europe: Join us on our exciting journey!