Do you want to be part of the exciting transformation of Bisnode and actively contributing to the development of Binode's new group wide Risk & Credit product? Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. Group Product Management is one of the most critical functions for us to continue to grow our business successfully and to be relevant to our customers and the market.
We are looking for an experienced product manager, with an open mind set and high commitment, as well as excitement about joining us on our journeys to development the leading risk management product "Bisnode RiskGuardian Suite" for the entire Bisnode Group.
You are passionate about driving the evolution of our key online platform for risk management across all important customer groups. You are excited about understanding customer needs and adding value to data? You like working in an agile product development as well as being part of an international distributed team?
Then this opportunity is the next step in your career:
- Be not only the owner of your specific core credit product development efforts but the driver of transferring market and customer needs into product requirements.
- Leading an international product team responsible for the development of one or more key parts of our new Bisnode RiskGuardian Suite. Working closely with Customer Experience team to identify our customer's needs.
- Connecting these with new market trends as well as Bisnode's commercial KPIs and building with your developers a great and user-friendly product.
- Organizing and prioritizing requirements of your product area in your product team's backlog.
- Taking over an active part in releases and launches to our Bisnode markets. Working together with local product management, sales, marketing and operations to ensure readiness of common cross markets product according the roadmap deliveries.
- Cooperating with other product teams and international stakeholders across the entire Bisnode Group.
You and your experience
You are an inspiring character with a pragmatic hands-on mentality. You have a passion for customer focused product development and for making our data smart. You are driven, structured and therefore bring strong planning & organizational skills and result focus to the table. You can balance your roadmap deliveries and different stakeholder requirements to reach the vision of our future credit risk offering.
Additionally, we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent experience (Master's degree is a plus). A proven track record in similar role managing complex products, ideally in risk & credit, software development or in a data processing related field.
- Experience in working with and leading of international and remotely working agile product.
- Development teams and in developing requirements built on customer and business / commercial needs.
- Ability and ideally experience in operating in an international matrix organization.
- Willingness to travel (around 10%).
As Product Manager: Risk & Credit in the KI1 Product management Credit team, you will report to the Senior Product Manager Risk & Credit and will work together with a team of Product managers as well as an agile product team and other Stakeholders, including User Experience and Data departments across Europe. In this high visibly key initiative you - together with your product team - will play an important role in supporting Bisnode on its journeys into the future.