Do you want to be part of a large and skilled Tech organization in a business in transformation and in the lead of smart data? Then we have the challenge for you!
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. The Technology department is a core part of our organization which develops and produces the products to our customers end to end. This is important for us to grow our business successfully. To our Platform team, Crazy Shipmates, we´re looking for a skilled colleague to contribute to the delivery of a stable, efficient and automated platform. Our environment is always changing, we are now on our fourth year with Kubernetes and microservices in production. Currently, we are moving from domestic data-centers to the cloud with Infrastructure as Code and working with tools as Terraform, Ansible, AWS, Kops and ELK.
In the platform team you will work with all the moving parts in our scalable infrastructure mainly based on AWS, Kubernetes and microservices that we refer to as "Target Runtime". We work closely together with our developers, guiding them in their work.
Concretely, this job is about;
- Develop and maintain the Target Runtime.
- Define guidelines and policies for using the Target Runtime.
- Deliver a predictable and consistent behavior in line with the guidelines and policies.
- Develop and support the Continuous Deployment workflow.
- Enable teams to be more productive in building applications in line with the Target Architecture.
You and your experience
Being part of Bisnode Tech, you are self-driven and positive, with the strive for teamwork where we help and support each other, building a team where our strengths can arouse. Our work is constantly changing, and we work with continuously improvements, having openness and flexibility in mind. We are looking for an experienced teammate with deep knowledge in Linux and understanding for the entire chain from the base plate up to the applications.
Additionally, we are looking for;
- Experience from Configuration Management (Ansible, Puppet etc.), Version control (Git) and running/understanding containers.
- Networks skills and understanding of the network stack.
- Programming or scripting skills, preferably from Java, Python, Bash or Node.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English, and preferably also Swedish.
- If you above this have experience from testing of infrastructure we will be thrilled!
This position is placed in Solna, Sweden. We ask that you have a permanent residence in Sweden.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It's time for you to make yours!
For questions, please reach out to Jessica Bergström at firstname.lastname@example.org
We review applications on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.