In this role, you will work in a team of network specialists and collaborate closely with colleagues distributed all over Bisnode. The network team is a sub pillar team of Infrastructure Operations.
As a Network Engineer you are responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operations of the Bisnode network environment, on a local and on a group level. This includes taking care of the incidents connected to the Bisnode network Infrastructure (firewall, internet, switches, routers, VPN, LAN and Wi-Fi etc) as well as contributing with your expertise in projects.
Concretely, this job is about;
- Manage and monitor network related systems
- Install, configure, test and maintain the network devices
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and network availability
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level of support, solve incidents and problems
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Striving for, and contributing to, automation
- Assist with security patching, audits and questionnaires and in security projects and initiatives
You and your experience
Being part of Bisnode Tech, you´re a team player, self-going and willing to adapt to new technologies. We work with sharing knowledge between us in the teams and have curiosity to investigate the best solutions. This role requires good analytical and problem-solving skills.
As a Network Engineer we want you to have experience with network technologies including IPsec, TCP/IP, Routing, DNS and Firewalls and a broad understanding of technologies covered within Infrastructure. Since we’re working in virtual teams spread over Europe, we value your experience from working in a similar environment with larger projects. This position requires fluent English, some travel and openness for flexible working hours. If you're fluent in swedish, that´s a plus.
If you have additional experience from some of the following, we will be thrilled:
- Network related certifications (like CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, CCSE, CCIE),
- Large firewall environment (preferable Checkpoint)
- Knowledge about Iaas, PaaS, SaaS
- Experience working with WLAN
- Experience with threat prevention (for example WAF, IDS/IPS)
- Cloud and docker experience, preferably in AWS and Azure
- Relevant University degree.
We welcome both senior and junior applicants.
This position is placed in Solna, Stockholm. We ask that you have a permanent residence in Sweden.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours.We will offer you a challenging and varied role in a big and agile Tech organization. We ´re running a lot of change initiatives to establish strong technical solutions throughout all Bisnode - and we would love to have you in our team.
For questions, please reach out to Jessica Bergström at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.We review applications on an ongoing basis. Please submit your resume in english.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.