Group Digital Marketing at Bisnode is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who will lead and explore our mission in optimizing Marketing Automation. If you are triggered by data, analytics, digital marketing and B2B sales - and love to have the freedom to bring your ideas to life, this would be the right move for you!
You are passionate about digital marketing, about groundbreaking technologies that enable smart decisions and about the power of data in B2B marketing. You are driven by visible and measurable results.
Concretely, this job is about;
- Contributing to the strategy and take full ownership of the architecture for how we automate marketing and build our conversion paths.
- Engaging with all our markets to develop people skills, processes and automation programs
- Acting as the liaison between Marketing, Tech, Sales, Local and Group – ensuring efficiency and collaboration.
- Taking full responsibility for our Marketo platform, including its content and future direction. It is currently used in 15 of our 19 markets.
- To support, we offer an amazing Marketing Tech stack with Episerver, Google Analytics 360, Marketo, Google Cloud platform and a dozen more.
You and your experience
First and foremost, you are analytically strong and you understand digital marketing. Maybe you have run a small e-com site, perhaps you wrote some code in the past, possibly done some SEM. Every now and then, you find yourself immersed in pivot tables, truly believe that setting up a CRM system would be interesting and maybe you even built a website at some point in time.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who has;
- A relevant academic degree or equivalentCRM, ERP or MA systems experience
- Consulting or line experience in marketing and/or sales
- Exposure from our understanding of multi-country B2B environments.
- Full working proficiency in English as well as a Scandinavian language.
- This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden and we kindly ask that you have a valid work permit before applying.
At Group Digital Marketing we believe tech is fun, marketing is fun, sales is fun, and that data is superfun! You will work alongside six dedicated, ambitious and curious people who all share a passion for digital marketing. You will work in a team with Web, Conversion and Technology specialists and together with marketeers in our 19 markets. We take pride in our strong collaboration, our curiosity for the cutting-edge solutions and for daring. As we have offices in 19 European countries, this role has opportunity to travel.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It's time for you to make yours! If you have questions - or just want to talk Marketing Automation - reach out to Daniel Nyberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0733571948 We will review applications and interview continuously.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.