Are you our next Nasty Hamster?
Do you want to be part of a large and skilled Tech organization in a business in transformation and in the lead of smart data? Then we have the challenge for you!
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. The Technology department is a core part of our organization which developes and produces the products to our customers end to end. This is important for us to grow our business successfully.
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic backend Developer to join and contribute to Bisnodes ongoing transformation. We work towards an architecture based on micro-services and REST APIs and with modern frameworks and technologies such as Java, Docker and Kubernetes in AWS. You will join either our team Orca or team Nasty Hamsters in Solna. Orca works with one of Bisnode's largest products which is currently undergoing a modernization to make it fit for the market for many years to come. Nasty Hamsters are working with components that are key components in our Target Architecture for the Bisnode Group.
You are passionate about development and being part of a large agile Tech organization. Here at Bisnode, our developers have great responsibility to participate and drive our products and services forward to become One Bisnode with high-end technology and customer experience. We work in product teams, in short sprints and with Continuous Deployment. We also work cross functional and cooperative across all Bisnode to manage and move towards our technical vision and platform to align in the future.
Concretely, this job is about;
- Develop software that aims to meet Bisnode's business goals and visions
- Ensure Bisnode delivers services that meet performance, scalability and robustness requirements
- Unit and integration tests for code and services produced
- Take part in the overall strategy for IT development
You and your experience
Being part of Bisnode Tech, you are a social and creative team player with a huge involvement on how we can continuously improve the way we work. The ideal candidate thrives in the highly matrix, innovative and fast-moving organization.
Additionally, we are looking for;
- Experienced backend developer with competence and experience from some of our technical tools, preferably Java, Spring, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL and Atlassian suite.
- Do you also have experience from frontend development including Angular and RX, we will be thrilled.
- Experience from an agile and fastmoving organization with a complex and wide product portfolio.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish.
This position is placed in Solna, Sweden. We ask that you hold a valid work permit.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It's time for you to make yours! For questions, please reach out to Jessica Bergström at email@example.com or Mikael Stenelund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We review applications on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.