Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. The Technology department is a core part of our organization which develops and produces the products to our customers end to end. This is important for us to grow our business successfully.Do you want to be part of a large and skilled Tech organization in a business in transformation and in the lead of smart data? Then we have the challenge for you!
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Java backend Developer to join and contribute to Binode’s ongoing transformation. In this role, you will join a fully agile team in the Development Unit which is responsible for developing our One Data Platform to serve our Product Platform with data and content. The ODP needs to accommodate data from all 19 Bisnode countries and will change how we master, ontologize and stream our data. The ODP is all about backend digestion of raw data and one of Binode’s core key initiatives and a way of working that is really breaking grounds.
You are passionate about development with a constant curiosity and want to be part of a real agile Tech organization. Here at Bisnode, our developers have great responsibility to participate and drive our products and services forward to become One Bisnode with high-end technology and customer experience. We work in product teams, in short sprints, with Continuous Deployment and Test- and Behaviour-Driven Development. We also work cross functional and cooperative across all Bisnode to manage and move towards our technical vision and platform to align in the future.
Concretely, this job is about;
- Develop the One Data Platform.
- Ensure Bisnode delivers services that meet performance, scalability and robustness requirements.
- Unit and integration tests for code and services produced.
- Take part in the overall strategy for IT development.
You and your experience
Being part of Bisnode Tech, you are a social team player, curious and explorative, and want to take part in continuously improve the way we work, evaluating tools and contribute to the development of the ODP architecture. We want you to express your views and opinions in the work and to have the ability to see the result of your coding to hedge for coming obstacles and promote robust solutions.
Additionally, we are looking for;
- Experienced backend developer with experience from working in microservices environment with continuous deployment and with Big Data technologies.
- Experience from some of our technical tools including Java EE, Spring, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, NoSQL, Elastic Search and RabbitMQ.
- Experience from an agile and fastmoving organization with a complex and wide product portfolio.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English.
- Do you also have experience from developing a stream-based platform or been a part of transforming legacy to a modern and new platform, we will be thrilled.
This position is placed in Solna, Sweden. We ask that you have a permanent residence in Sweden.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours!
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.