Bisnode has a large and agile Tech organization that spans over 14 countries and consists of 400 employees. Our mission is to ensure delivery and support to our external and internal customers. The Infrastructure team is a sub pillar team of Infrastructure Operations.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will be a member of a team of technical specialist in your area of responsibilities and collaborate closely with colleagues distributed all over Bisnode.
In this role you are responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operations of the Bisnode Infrastructure environment, on a local and on a group level. This includes taking care of the incidents connected to the Bisnode Infrastructure environment (datacenters, hardware, software, servers, AD, DNS, backups and the supporting tools and processes) as well as contributing with your expertise in projects.
Concretely, this job is about;
- Manage and monitor the installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Maintain the backup and redundancy strategies
- Troubleshoot the issues that are reported regarding our Infrastructure environments
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level of support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Maintain security patching and assist with security tasks
- Assist with audits and questionnaires
- Assist in projects and initiatives
- Striving for, and contributing to, automation
- Being customer friendly to our internal and external customers
You and your experience
As an Infrastructure Engineer, we want you to have experience from;
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server / Windows SQL Server based environments
- Virtualization and containerization VMware and Hyper-V
- Monitoring systems
If you have additional experience from some of the following, we will be thrilled:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- Certificates in MCSE / MCSA or similar certification
- Knowledge about antivirus, backups, patch management
- Experience in supporting technologies including but not limited to AD, DNS, GPO, SCCM, IIS, SQL
- Cloud and docker experience, preferably in AWS and Azure
- PowerShell scripting knowledge
- Knowledge in configurations systems such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or SCCM
- Have a security interest
This position is placed in Solna, Stockholm. We ask that you have a permanent residence in Sweden.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours.We will offer you a challenging and varied role in a big and agile Tech organization. We ´re running a lot of change initiatives to establish strong technical solutions throughout all Bisnode - and we would love to have you in our team.
For questions, please reach out to Jessica Bergström at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.We review applications on an ongoing basis. Please submit your resume in english.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.