Do you want to be part of the exciting transformation of a global organization and drive and promote the architectural vision to create true business value? Then we have the challenge for you!
The technology organization at Bisnode is a core part of our organization, for us to continue to grow our business successfully and to be relevant to our customers and the market. The Architecture team defines the architectural vision and promotes that any technology related activities are driven in the direction of that vision.
In this role as Infrastructure Architect you are passionate about moving around architectural strategy as well as discussing technology at the drawing table, keeping our group Architecture in mind and to take benefit of the best in breed technology. You are excited about taking technical leadership, communicate and cooperate to create commitment and best results within the organization. You will be part of a small and skilled team of Architects at a Group level with expertise in different areas and together you will have great influence on how we to things at Bisnode.
Concretely, this job is about;
- Drive architectural strategy and be an enabler for planned and ongoing activities in moving towards our Architectural vision.
- Responsible for the strategical alignment of architectural decisions.
- Work closely with the key stakeholders, tech operations and development teams to support with roadmaps, architecture and overall solutions as well as establishing guidelines, principles and documentation.
- Continuously evaluate our technical choices and ensure that they are in line with our vision.
You and your experience
You are an inspiring technical leader, open, prestigeless and communicative with the ability to create trust and guidance. Furthermore, you are business oriented with the ability for a holistic view. You offer extensive experience and vision for the future of Technology and our ways of working.
Additionally, we are looking for;
- Great and broad skills in technology and architecture around infrastructure, ranging from private-, hybrid- to public clouds.
- Experienced in a highly automated microservice environment (Docker, Kubernetes and AWS) with Continuous Deployment & Infrastructure as Code.Experienced in agile methodology.
- If you have background from an DevOps operative role, we will be thrilled.
This position is open in all our 19 Bisnode locations, with a preference for placement in Solna, Sweden. We ask that you hold a valid work permit for the relevant country you are applying to. Travelling is expected.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It's time for you to make yours! Application details Please submit your application as soon as possible. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process please contact HR Partner Jessica Bergström, firstname.lastname@example.org or recruiting manager, Joakim Lundin, email@example.com
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. We are convinced that being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.