We are looking for an energetic and curious person who wants to develop within Bisnode and be part of the Swedish HR-team in creating an inspiring and engaging workplace.
You are passionate about HR in general, you have an interest in work environment and you are on the look for opportunities to learn develop your skills. Your ambition, as well as ours, is to grow into a fully-fledged HR Business Partner role within a year and with that, take responsibility for a few of our business areas. On this journey, you will also be faced with tasks that are more of an administrative type.
Concretely, at the start, this job is about;
- HR administration
- Supporting leaders in all HR areas and processes
- Taking lead on our projects within work environment, also supporting in rehabilitation and health matters
- Support, and in time take the lead, as we run various HR related projects.
You are curious about people, you build strong professional relationships and can easily partner with leaders in different business areas and handle versatile tasks within HR. This is balanced with your administrative skills and structured approach.
We are looking for someone who;
- Is self-driven with the ability to set goals and proactively pursue them while being relentlessly resourceful.
- Is comfortable working with different stakeholders and shows strong communication skills
- Is motivated by working in a highly dynamic environment and has a flexible mindset
- Has a large portion of integrity
- Will add energy to our team and be a true contributor - ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in where needed.
- 1+ years of experience in HR
- Degree in Human Resource Management and Labour relations
- Fluency in English & Swedish (written and verbally)
- We would love it if you bring in knowledge and curiosity around HR Tech and an agile approach
We are a team of six in HR Sweden, including payroll, and we come from different backgrounds. Some of us have been around for many years, while others have quite recently joined. We are dedicated, we are engaged, and we work as a team. This means that we share challenges as well as a good laugh. Our focus is on supporting the Swedish organization, but we also take great pride in collaborating across borders; supporting leaders with employees in Sweden, as well as taking part in projects and knowledge exchanges.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It's time for you to make yours. If you are interested in this job, apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are processed on a first come, first served basis.
Seniority level: Entry level, Associate
Job function: Human Resources