Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. Being part of a leading and forward-looking team here will challenge and develop you and your career.
You are passionate about HR and about taking it to the next level - about challenging and innovating. You are excited about the challenge of bringing people and the Bisnode organisation into the future. Your role will be to take part in transforming, developing and managing a company-wide and consistent HR operational service that is commercially focused, value-adding and efficient. Equally important; HR processes are important to you, and you get them right.
Concretely, this job is about:
- Partnering with leaders and individuals to enable us to achieve our strategy. You will drive cultural initiatives, performance management, engagement and retention, career development, recruiting, compensation, HR systems, diversity, and benefits for our business.
- Lead and develop a team of five that will provide HR operational service and co-ordination
- Being part of the Swedish Management team as well as part of the Group HR-management team and contribute to cross-border work between all our 19 countries.
You are an inspiring leader and mentor. You offer long-range vision for incorporating our values and way of working while keeping both feet on the ground and ensuring execution on key HR processes. Additionally, we are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent leader with the ability to explain complex concepts clearly while dealing with multiple people, teams, projects, and priorities.
- Has strong understanding of how ambitious and driven people from a variety of backgrounds and personality types become and stay motivated.
- Shows exceptional drive and has the ability to set vision and proactively pursue it while being relentlessly resourceful.
- Is skilled and comfortable working with stakeholders, communicates well and gets motivated by working with different perspectives, cultures and styles.
- You must be excellent at using data and quantitative approaches for decision making.
- Is a true contributor - ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in when needed.
- 7+ years of experience in HR processes, regulations, and problem-solving situations.
- Experience from leading complex, cross-functional initiatives in fast-paced, intense environments with exceptional results.
- Strong experience building culture at rapidly growing organizations.
- Preferred experience from agile HR.
HR at Bisnode is on an exciting journey. Exceptional people deserve the best that we can provide in terms of working environment and support. As Head of the People Operations team you will be responsible for helping us build and support this exceptional group of people and you will need to build a People Operations team that can scale and support the Bisnode on our journey towards the future.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours!
If you are interested in this job, please notify us by clicking on the button below and we will get in touch with you.