We are on the look for a Group Accountant to the Group Finance Team at Bisnode. This role offers an opportunity for a skilled and driven accountant to be part of an energetic team on an exciting transformation journey.
In this role, you will primarily work with group consolidation and tasks related to cash management. The role offers a mix of assignments where you will:
- Take full ownership of tasks in the monthly reporting and around cash management.
- Support other members of the team relating to our Group Consolidation system AARO.
- Be involved in cross-geographical projects and work with people in different roles and in many of our 19 markets.
Specifically, the role includes:
- Monthly reporting and consolidation
- Cash forecast and cash management analysis
- Internal loan consolidation and reporting of cash pool balances
- Setup periods and other ad hoc adjustments of our Group consolidation system
- Proactively work with our supporting systems (e.g. AARO) and with the users in the Finance community to enhance processes and create efficiencies in the reporting cross our markets
You and your experience
You have an academic degree and 2-4 years of experience from similar roles or assignments within Group accounting, preferably in an International setting. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment, where systems and structure may not always follow the pace of business, and where you can make an impact when creating solutions. As a person, you are proactive and face challenges with a positive approach.
You know your way around group consolidation systems, can handle Excel with ease, and thrive on improving structure and processes. This role is based in Solna, Sweden. We require full working proficiency in English and that you hold a valid work permit.
Our Group Finance Team consists of six dedicated and experienced colleagues covering the areas of business control, financial control and group consolidation. Some of us have been around for many years, others joined more recently. We all have different skills and our own areas of responsibilities – but collaboration and support are key to us all and we share insights and exchange ways of working across the team.
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It's time for you to make yours! If you want to know more about the position, you're welcome to contact Mattias Junde, Manager Group Financial Control email@example.com. Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will manage a continuous selection and recruitment process. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bisnode, a leading progressive data and analytics company in Europe, is building a brighter future using smart data. We have more than 2,100 passionate and curious employees who collaborate in 19 countries using analytics and scoring models to predict customer behavior, deliver remarkable insights, and ultimately find innovative solutions to enduring problems. Working at Bisnode, you are part of the transformation of data and digitalization that our society and Bisnode is undergoing. Find out more about us on www.bisnode.com