Do you want to be part of the exciting transformation of Bisnode and lead one of our development units in Bisnode Technology?
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. The Technology organization is one of the most critical functions for us to continue to grow our business successfully and to be relevant to our customers, and the market.
We are looking for a Development Unit Manager with high communication and people skills to join the Bisnode Group and our Technology Development Organization. As a Development Unit Manager at Bisnode you are responsible for the delivery from your Development Unit throughout the organization. As a member of the Management Team in Technology Development Sweden you are a team player with a huge involvement in how we continuously improve the way we work and take input from the daily work within the development unit. To enjoy working with us you are stimulated by working in a highly matrix, innovative and fast-moving organization. We believe you are an active coach and people leader. Experience from similar roles is a necessity.
Key areas of responsibility
- Motivated and support the resources within your Development Unit, making sure to have the right resources, engagement and processes for effective delivery
- Acting as a bridge between Development and Business – aligning agendas and follow up on priorities and deliveries
- As part of the Technology Development Management Team in Sweden – implement strategy and processes within Development
- Personnel responsibility for people within your Development Unit - motivating your resources and making sure that you have right people onboard.
- Master’s degree, or equivalent
- +5 years in similar role with extensive IT and development experience
- Experience from leading IT Development Organizations, preferably in a fast-paced industry
- Proven track record in leading, coaching and developing employees
- Experience in developing and enabling effective processes and structures
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
For additional information please contact hiring manager Per Ryding, email@example.com.
Send your application as soon as possible, but not later than 19/8. There will be ongoing interviews.
firstname.lastname@example.org Marked “Development Unit Manager” in Subject.