Do you want to be part of the exciting transformation of Bisnode and lead one of our development units in Bisnode Technology?
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. The Technology organization is one of the most critical functions for us to continue to grow our business successfully and to be relevant to our customers and the market.
We are looking for a Development Unit Manager with high communication and people skills to join the Bisnode Group and our IT-Development Organization. As a Development Unit Manager at Bisnode you are responsible for the delivery from your Development Unit throughout the organization. Being part of the Management Team in IT Development you are a team player with a huge involvement on how we can continuously improve the way we work and take input from the daily work within the development unit. The ideal candidate must have experience from similar roles, in a highly matrix, innovative and fast moving organization, and being an active coach and people leader.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Motivate and support the resources within your Development Unit – making sure they are all engaged and can deliver as effective as possible.
- Personnel responsibility for people within your Development Unit - motivating your resources and making sure that you have right people onboard. Escalate needs of recruitment for the Development Unit.
- A part of the IT-Development Management Team – with the mandate to implement strategy and processes within IT-Development.
- Acting as a bridge between IT Development and Business – making sure we all are in line regarding what is being done and not. Also creating an awareness regarding challenges in our technical environment.
- The candidate should have a Master's degree, or equivalent
- +5 years in similar role with extensive IT and development experience
- Experience from leading IT Development Organizations, preferably in a fast paced industry
- Proven track record in leading, coaching and developing employees
- Experience in developing and enabling effective processes and structures
- Advanced oral and written communication skills in English
For additional information regarding the position
Please contact hiring manager Per Ryding, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your application to email@example.com as soon as possible as there will be ongoing interviews.