Do you want to be part of driving the exciting transformation of Bisnode by being an active and thoughtful change agent, and focus your energy and skills on realising the vision of Bisnode?
Be dedicated to realizing the Bisnode strategy
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions. Data is one of the most critical functions for us to lead, grow and enable our business to be successful and relevant to our customers.
Be part of the group data team: drive the realization of a streamlined Bisnode on a common data platform
Bisnode is introducing a new high-tech, semantic-based data architecture and platform to source, master and deliver data across all European markets. The data domains cover deep and extensive information about companies, people, geolocation, vehicles, real estates, etc.
We are now looking for a Data Specialist for the Swedish team within our group organization. The role is crucial for the development and maintenance of our existing data-sets as well as for our strategic projects aiming at increasing and leveraging the amount and types of data we collect. Our current areas include vehicle, real estate, legal, business and consumer data. We are primarily looking for a Data Specialist that will work within the Tele data and Juridical data area, but with the possibility of expanding into other areas. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about the possibilities of Smart Data and wants to be a part of shaping today's most exciting industry.
Key areas of responsibility
- Data expert in specific area(s)
- Actively managing data sets and mapping of data within the information area
- Responsible for finding and/or buying data relevant for own area, and for supplier contacts and agreements
- Participate in budget and forecasting activities
- Responsible for development and maintenance plans for own area, as well as for requirements towards our IT-department and our Data Production department
- Continuous external monitoring of events that are of essence to own area
- Educate other departments/roles on data within own area
- Support sales and customers with data expertise.
- Participate in strategic activities to evolve Bisnodes numerous data-sets and data domains into mastered and linked Smart Data
- On occasion act as product owner, specialist or tester in data or product development projects
- On occasion manage and perform data related investigations and pre-studies, both individually and in teams. Investigations concern for example our data, IT platform functionality, information security, compliance and other issues.
- Participate in data related projects concerning new development, maintenance, product and customer specific issues. On occasion you may also assume roles in areas such as project management and requirements analysis.
- Experience in working as an expert within the information area or other relevant area.
- Experience in working with meta-data, data-combining and/or mapping mechanisms
- Ability to independently manage short and/or long term assignments
- Ability to steer towards distant as well as short term deadlines
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A high level of personal responsibility for completion of tasks
- Excellent documentation skills with attention to detail
- University degree within relevant area, or corresponding education
Experience with Master Data, Data Governance, Data Privacy or ontology is meritorious.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com Data Manager
We look forward to your application!