You are truly passionate about customer service and about driving change. You are excited about concrete results, taking businesses to a higher level and readily combine strategic perspectives with hands-on operational execution. Concretely, this job is about:
- Developing, improving, and strengthening Bisnodes´ customer relationships through positive and value-adding service interactions
- Elevating customer focus and business performance within Customer Care and throughout Bisnode
- Promoting high customer satisfaction and loyalty through expediting processes and interactions with customer impact
- Building a world class service organization
- Contributing to the customer service quality operating model
You and your experience
Your assignment is to effectively organize, structure and develop the customer care unit and its mission in alignment with the company´s overall strategy and objectives. You will be in charge of processes, systems and ways of working including the governance of key routines and customer service flows. In addition to managing the customer service-oriented operation the role also encompasses quality measures, continuous improvement, business development and Projects.
In order to successfully deliver on assignment objectives, we believe we are looking for an individual that is driven, results oriented, takes the initiative, and reacts positively to new challenges. You're structured but more importantly thrives on improving structure, you're responsible and dedicated, and have the capability to inspire and engage teams and employees as well as impact and exert influence also outside the immediate area of responsibility.
You likely have experience from similar roles in a technically oriented field/business, and you're most definitely very customer service and customer quality oriented. Given the transformational journey you will also be asked to contribute at a strategic and holistic level both regarding customer care and operational development which requires solid business acumen and significant analytical skills. You should be well versed at dealing with variability, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity in a way that flexibly and forcefully takes the business forward.
- IT-system awareness, user knowledge and overall understanding. Capacity to leverage IT to automate manual processes and drive efficiencies
- Use of metrics, reporting and analysis ingrained in common working set-up
- Experience from project management, improvement initiatives, continuous improvement, quality management and transformation
- University education, or similar, with preference for engineering, economics, business, etc.
- Swedish, English and possibly other languages
- Solid understanding of improvement methods such as Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, QA, VSM, CI, ISO 9001, BPM, etc.
- Experience from working in a cross-border matrix set-up. Capacity to influence even in situations without formal authority
As Customer Care Manager in Operations you are responsible for a team of 25-30 employees including 2 Team Managers and 1 Team Lead. The role includes accountability for results, budget, and personnel responsibility. Additionally, you will be in charge of other leaders, accentuating the need for coaching, supporting, developing leadership traits.
The Customer Care Manager reports to the Operations Director and is part of the Operations Leadership Team. Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Your next move
Bisnode is about enabling smart decisions. It's time for you to make yours!
If you want to know more about the position and the opportunities at Bisnode you're invited to contact Jerker Olsson, Operations Director, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 073 158 52 51. Please submit your application at your earliest convenience. We will manage a continuous selection and recruitment process.