Do you want to be part of driving the exciting transformation of Bisnode?
Bisnode is pioneering smart data to enable our customers to make smart decisions, with 2100 colleagues working in 18 European countries. Be part of the company's key initiatives and products strategy.
We are aspiring to both transform and integrate our product offerings. First, we will not only bring deep local data to our customers; but also help with analytics, actual decisions, and become an integrated part of their work. Second, we will improve our product portfolio as well as ensure that our products are distributed in a cost effective manner across multiple countries and channels.
What you'll do:
- Lead the annual business plan development and budgeting.
- Conduct – together with various other constituencies such as Product – a strategic and financial analysis of risk & credit products and platforms
- Lead the financial modelling and analysis to support the development of long term strategic initiatives and business
- Develop and maintain regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports, and conduct ad hoc financial analysis as required, including accounting and financial reconciliations
- Create better analysis of platform economics, product economics
- Create and maintain a set of universally agreed financial and non financial KPIs for migrations and new product launches
Need to have:
We are looking for people with analytical strength, critical thinking ability, problem solving ability and who are result oriented.
- MBA or equivalent, 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience in finance and/or business reporting.
- Ability to travel 3-4 days per month across Europe.
- Excellent financial modelling and PowerPoint skills.
How to apply
Send your application and CV no later than 20th of August 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And please don’t wait to apply, applications are handled continuously.
Group Bisnode is currently active in 18 European countries and is one of Europe's leading providers of business information. Overall we are about 2 100 employees. Everything we do at Bisnode, is infused by our sincere dedication in helping our customers make better decisions. At Bisnode, you find individuals with diverse backgrounds, cultures and ideas which we highly believe enriches our business. Read more about Bisnode